Novi weekend...

we had the joy of getting Novi for a weekend so Rem and Val could escape to the mountains and have a romantic get-a-way
she is a doll.

she is independent in the cutest ways. she sings all the time. she woke up in the morning sining Jesus loves me. She says "thank you" to everything from putting her in the swing, to pushing her higher, to handing her the thinking chair to sit and think about the choice she made. Ahhh!

 We loved having her here and Layla was full of ideas and directions. Novi played along most of the time.
 Sophia toddled after them.
 dress up was adorable and tea parties and pretend are hilarious listening to the things their little heart and minds come up with.

 Claire bear wanted to look like her, so the both wore flower pajamas...

and both would get chased by the Lion or shark ( whichever they picked that time) before bedtime



 I loved how she says my name "mary". i love her curls. i love that as the 3 of them took a bath, Novi kept saying "this is so fun". i love that she asked to have a tea party like 50 times after our first one. I loved that she would snuggle close when she was tired and i sang her a song in arabic that she loves. i love her little opinions. I love that i never know what she is going to choose to do next.

Our little home sure enjoyed so much Novi time!! it was a blast!

Comments

  1. Oh, this makes my heart so happy and thankful! You guys are awesome! Thanks for loving on my little girl! I'm going to have to figure out how to put this blog post in our memory book for the year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I need to be there. I want tea parties. I love this post. Made me want to jump on a plane.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts