my own homeschooler babe

wow. i dressed claire super hipster for school today. so hipster that i woke up drew to see her and revel in her coolness. i really , and i mean really, was tempted to have a little photo shoot right then and there, but the Johnsons were waiting on Claire and I.

what i did not realize in the grogginess of Claire's state, is that the jeans i put on her were a little snug and she was not able to stand, move, crawl, do anything in them. ha! so the nursery workers pulled them off immediately and dressed her in something else.

when i came to see her in between classes, she looked like such a dork that laughed so hard i was crying. she did not catch that i was laughing at her, so she just joined me with cuddles, kisses and giggles with her momma.



she looked like a home- schooler.
and i can say that with all authority, being that i was/am one.



oh man.

Comments

  1. I am not judging her...I learned my lesson on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. that is amazing. claire is learning from a young age the cost of being a daughter of a homeschooler.....
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you had a pair of stretch pants just like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts