Girl's night ( plus a dad after work!)





Claire and i got revved up for first girls night at our place...yasmin came over for a few hours while her parents went on a date...


i decided that it might be too early to start tea parties with the gals...but i did write a song for the three of us and my little audience gave very positive feedback.


the girls were so sweet. Yasmin is a gentle, sweet, loving little babe. She is so easy, quiet, and lets claire kiss her, crawl on her and take her toys without even so much as a peep.



yasmin was sweet to me, but she LOVED drew. it was so cute how happy, giggly, and silly she was with drew playing with her.






so fun to have little friends in our community and know that we have years and memories ahead!


Comments

  1. I LOVE this ssosososososo much. Can you PLEASE make a video of the song you wrote?! I wish I could come for girls night. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts