Sophia the Bee turns 2



 Well sweet Fia bia you are 2. It feels right. As you are toddling all over the house- running after Layla and the big kids, communicating so much more…you have moved past a cutie 1 year old and entered into 2 year old toodles.

 You are the sweetest thing. Kissing everyone, hugging everyone, wrapping your sweet chubby arms around adults and nestling close. If you fall down or get upset, you will just cuddle with the closest adult willing to sweep you into their arms.

I also love that even the roughest looking character will get a sweet kiss goodbye and hug from you.

 I love watching you toddle after Layla and interact and begin to play imaginary games with her. I love hearing you two giggle and I love how much you make her laugh.

You keep my on my toes. Your sweetness and love is heart – melting and your little temper can just flare out of nowhere. You are helping this mama learn. Thank goodness for choices , cause you little cutie LOVE to make the choice.

I love how much you love Nancy-nancy and the wiggles. How you pour over picture books and study them. How you love to chalor. ( color). I love your Bedouin accent- chars, chalor, chuddle. I love how you talk “ I hold you”  and “ love you mama”. I love how you exclaim and seeing your face light up.
A new wiggles movie...

You are creative dancer, you love “rinas”, you love to sing, and you love babies. 





We worked a Fia the Bee theme...it was going to be your 1 year old birthday party theme, but due to hurricanes and mailing issues we did not get all the decorations in time. So we just had to postpone a year. Ha! 


you loved your "buzz " head band and would cry if it fell off.


                                        

and really the thing that mattered the most for your "happy birthday" was the "cupcakes!!"

                                     

                                     

i think all the kids felt the same way...


then onto some games...hide and seek






from the big BEE...

Then one of your personal favorites...Womp





and then watching the cutie kids surround you as you opened presents. 





                                                   
We love celebrating you Sophia Nour!!
                                                 

family shot at the end...not such a great idea...

love my girlies!!!


Comments

Popular Posts