Christmas Day with the Arndts



The day started out with an invigorating walk to the beach...just the girls.


it is so breathtaking, it is impossible to capture in pictures how majestic and overwhelming the beauty is.



i kept trying to think of ways that i could soak in the beauty and let is just wash over me..


i may not be dressed for the part, but i felt so Anne on this walk. the light house in the background...

and even in my running shorts and red tank top, i could feel my heart soaring...as though i was in a 19th century dress and pushing a carriage with my adorable cherub-baby.



we returned to the manor ( a fancy way of saying my parent's home) and dove into christmas traditions and exchanging of presents.

of course she took to corduroy right away and gave him a hug.




trying to figure kelly out..
the twins together for christmas...

looking through the book i made my mom of Claire's first year...



and the christmas dress comes off...she just wants some loving from aunt kathryn.





what a full day. we are an incredibly happy, grateful, lucky bunch










Comments

Popular Posts