Favorite moments from the week...

Watching Pitch Perfect scenes with Layla and Sophia and how much they loved it too.


Taking layla on a date. Her hair cut and how she was so excited, and felt sooo BIG but then hated when he was brushing. Pushing back tears so she could be brave.


  After teasing Layla that she will never want to come home from school, Layla saying : I mean mom I will want to come home from school, I love doing things with you. I mean I loved getting a hair cut, taking a taxi, sitting here with you.






I love that she wanted to cuddle and me to hold her after her sugar high...she felt crazy.




I love her belly laugh.

 I love that she wanted us to hold hands and run like the mother/ daughter in parent trap.


 I love getting to rock Hope to sleep in a rocker in the dreamy hope infused nursery

I love fias crazy hair that sticks out in every direction.




I love when she finds something she loves. ( the new book that the pig’s eat the kid’s lunches! )

 I love how the girls play with Hope for 10 minutes at a time now.



I love picnics at the park and having them run around , but always orbiting around me, the blanket, hope.

I love that when chaos and madness, and men with guns and men driving a 4wheeler with his feet all happen on a mountain road I have a friend in the car that will just laugh with me.

That when the road gets blocked because of protests- we have a hidden gift from the Father as we eat a Lebanese lunch at a gorgeous restaurant tucked into the mountains and drink spring water.







I love it when my kids scoop up Syrian food with pieces of  pita bread and love it and I watch the women beam with pride and delight.
all dressed up to go celebrate the last day of their Eid!


When Sophia wants me to read to her, but baby Hope is crying and so Fia says “ it’s otay, to she cwy now”

 I love when Sophia says that she is “thankful for tooool” ( school) more of that!







Comments

Popular Posts