remembering the small things...

Well having these three littles with me all the time is full of joy, full of stretching, full of laughter. My very adventurous, very fun loving heart is almost, not quite, but almost saturated because of all the hu- hub these three create.

 In the middle of games, or cuddles, or packing up to leave the house there is a sweet existence of just be thankful and letting the moment stand on it's own.

 i wish i could remember everything they said. i wish i could capture their faces. their walk, their gate. the way they interact with each other or their friends. when i sneak up and peak and see them creating worlds. or talking to babies or disciplining.

i can not begin to predict what will come out of Fia's heart. her thoughts are seriously gold. I asked what i could pray for her about. "for the kids. downstairs. sywians. dat i won't be tared when they try and get me". which is basically my blondie saying their kisses and love is overwhelming. melt me.

Hope is a dream boat.  a total dream boat. full of shy smiles, cooing, giggles. every time i glance her way- she rewards me with a smile. anytime i love on her it is adorable. it makes me want to take her to every sick, lonely, hurting person and let them get baby magic love. cause it really is like magical fairy dust.





grasping at remembering small things...


Layla saying to me, " mom i love when you sing to me"

Piling into air conditioning and watching Marry Poppins - how they triumphantly danced and watched "let's go fly a kite"

Fia saying to me allllllll the time " Mama, i weally love Baby Hope"




Fia's face lighting up and getting SO excited that Hope had rolled


Sophia the defender coming out in full force. Layla can get in trouble because of things she is doing to Sophia, but Sophia will SOOOOO furious and yell at us " DONT BE MEAN TO HER SHE IS MY SISTER!!!"





Comments

Popular Posts