Thanksgiving craft mama.


  after downloading youtubes about thanksgiving and listenting to some really really funny kid’s songs about the meaning of thanksgiving it was time to take it one step further. to be the craft mom.
   which on a scale of 1-10, (10 being etsy and 1 being...good try) all my crafts are hitting about a 1 right now. beginning with heart felt inspiration + age of kids+ all other things that are priorities in my life+ details-aint-my-thang= laughable craft. 
  but you know what? my girls dont know yet. bliss.

here is our thanksgiving crafts:

 dancing around doing a "turkey dance"



     after downloading youtubes about thanksgiving and listenting to some really really funny kid’s songs about the meaning of thanksgiving it was time to take it one step further. to be the craft mom.
   which on a scale of 1-10, (10 being etsy and 1 being...good try) all my crafts are hitting about a 1 right now. beginning with heart felt inspiration + age of kids+ all other things that are priorities in my life+ details-aint-my-thang= laughable craft. 
  but you know what? my girls dont know yet. bliss.

here is our thanksgiving crafts:

Comments

Popular Posts