sister sue


As both girls are growing and developing, i am loving watching the sweet sister bond develop. Claire takes her role as big sister to heart and looks out for sophia all the time. If sophia is crying...claire is thinking up ways to get her to stop..paci? milk? praise baby? all sweet suggestions from my big girl. 


  she also usually runs into the room if sophia is crying or sqawking...and says "don't ky fia...layla here. "

   there is so much tenderness in my heart for this bond. i want to cultivate it and do everything i can to help them love on each other.


   I love seeing the way God reveals His love to me through my girls. How he planned the perfect family for me. How He has given me sisters close in age...beach babes...silly ones...book worms...cuddle bugs...social cuties...





We have just been surviving the heat in any way we can. it changes what i cook...what we do...where we go. let's just say that the beach has been calling our name these days. whenever.we.can.


i snuck away with my oldest and we had a long beach day together that was just amazing. my buddy. my car rides with her have become SO entertaining that i look forward to those moments as much as our destination. She is observing everything and asking questions and so we have the best little conversations.


it is so fun to be in the stage where i just never know what is going to happen next with claire bear. what thought, what questions, what little scene i will stumble upon...

( asleep in her sister's bouncer)

  but after our little outings away...we are both so refreshed and ready to come back home to this...



nothing better than kissing on our sister....

Comments

Popular Posts