When momma comes to town....


My mom has been able to be with me at both births of my baby girls.

I cannot express how grateful i am for this. She is amazing. Incredible. Helpful. Adoring.



picture this: massaging my back while we watch a movie when i am 40 weeks pregnant. cuddling ( for hours!) with my almost 2 year old. treating me to amazing lunches at fun restaurants where we connect and talk our heart away. making pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins...pumpkin pies...



and then my birth coach...helping me breathe through...encouraging me...looking out for me...staying up through the night with me to help with breastfeeding...making sure every need i had was met...making meals for me...changing diapers, cleaning kitchens...the whole sha-bang.


thank you momma! you are amazing!!! i hope to be as an amazing momma as you are.

Comments

  1. Mary, Thank you for the honor of this post. I was so glad to be able to come and help. I love all my girls and Drew. I pray that they will somehow know me even when I live so far away. I love them so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry they will know you o so well! we were talking about Christmas and presents and claire said- marmee come? she wants you here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts