she arrived!!!

me at 41 weeks...4 days


Sophia Nour came into the world on Nov. 14th, 2011 at 10:25 pm. She was 7lb 11 oz.


It was a long day of hoping and believing for a natural birth...13 hours of labor on pitocin...and sadly it ended in a c-section.

My heart is at rest, having a healthy baby join our family and knowing that so many people had joined us in praying for a natural birth. Our loving Father knows the desires of our hearts...and yet His ways are higher...


So my heart feels so good. so happy. so joyful to have this babe in my arms. Claire has been amazing. Drew has been incredible. I feel so blessed.

Comments

  1. Mary you look beautiful! I LOVE that sweet picture of her at the bottom...we can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your sweet lil' bundle of joy! she is precious! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts