a toast to 30


so i turned 30. a beautiful, exciting, crazy thing for me.

i had an emotional melt down when i turned 25, because i just felt like my life would have looked so different. what that really meant was "why am i not living overseas?" but alas. here i turn 30.

--I am married to an absolutely incredible man.
--I have an adorable, silly, brave, cute, cuddly babe that has ushered me into the world of mothering and i have found so so so much joy.
--I have friends that are...inspiring...challenging...amazing...surrounding me here and ones all over the world ( literally) who have been intrical to making me who i am.
-- another babe is coming.
--i have learned another language
-- i am now living the dream. overseas, spiritual family...it is going to be dynamite!

so ending my twenties feels like- man, i will treasure those times and moments, but the best are yet to come!!!


from a girl who receives love from other's words...thank you from the bottom of my heart for those of you who wrote birthday letters. it was perfect.



Comments

  1. Congrats Mary and Drew! So excited for you guys:) another sweet one to love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts