Musings of a two year old.

o. my. i.cant.keep.up.

  The bear is making my laugh,keeping me on my toes, coming up with the most hilarious things. i want a place to store them. i wish i could seriously compile them while they happen. i need a little voice recorder that i could say it into right away...anyway...just to remember a few...


" i am just going to touch your eyes really gently" as she has her hand 2 inches from my eyes! yikes!

" what is the voice? it is scaring me. " CB
"What voice- the mosque?"- mom
" i scared that voice is going to get me"

" i shut the door because there are black bunnies and i am scared of them. i dont want them to get the pink bunnies in my room. "

"I scared of the dark. but pray to Jesus and he come to me"

" i am baby. and big girl. can i be two things?"

" i really need a map to exercise" ( mat)

"this puppy's name is apple pie"

" Holy spirit i just pray we would feel more of you and that layla would feel you more and more- even like butterflies in her tummy. "- mamma
" wow" Claire says with big eyes
" do you want to pray anything for me?" mamma
"yes. " pause." bear. i pray mamma feels a bear" ha!


"i have an idea mom. let's do something fun. like...a water park? or beach? or the river"
wow. she is soooo my baby!

on the plane i told her to say " ahlan wa sahlan li lebnan" which means " welcome to lebanon" she said it as well as she could and then followed it with " hurry and take me home!"

she is also telling us stories all the time. about Princesses and castles, pirates and sharks, dogs and caterpillars. it is so fun.

drew told me his recent favorite story: there was a beautiful princess and she was so sweet. and she had a mom who was mean. not sweet. she and her sisters took of her clothes and her necklace, so mean. the princess was so sad.
( she has really internalized the cinderella part of the story where she gets her clothes torn off!)

 these are just a few things i can remember...i am sure there is much much more!

Comments

Popular Posts